Look How Far We've Flown!
Two years ago today, on Women’s Empowerment Day, Lady Bird Talent took flight. The last two years have been nothing short of mind-blowing.
Your continued support has proven that our mission to increase gender representation in tech is important to the community. The issues that drive our efforts feel more important now than ever, and your successes inspire us to break down more gender-driven barriers.
- Lady Bird Talent placed women in tech and leadership roles across the US at awesome startups in Fintech, Proptech, Insurtech and Non-profit Tech. Reach out for recruiting support for your startup.
- We released our 2022 Salary Guide, a downloadable reference built to help you outline your worth.
- Our Discord server is connecting over 250 women & allies! Join us.
- Our newsletter grew 367% this year!
- We’re answering tough career questions via the Lady Bird Talent blog on salary, equity, and breaking into the industry.
- We hosted the inaugural Hire Women Week, with over 1000 attendees! 250+ women & allies in our Discord Server! 50+ speakers! 35 events! Even an International Yoga Session! Watch our Keynotes here!
We brought together Women looking for opportunities in tech and Startups looking for women in tech during a Female Forward Trivia Night. Connections were made and fun was had!
We hosted an exclusive Wine Night for Women in Tech & Leadership. This soirée was everything we dreamed it would be with brilliant women sharing resources that have carried them this far in their career.
- Introducing the Monthly Media Club! Launching in September, we’ll be hosting a monthly Media Club – think of it like a media-inclusive Book Club. Once a month, we’ll watch movies, read books or articles, listen to podcasts, then come together to discuss.
- We are actively inviting women to join our Community Planning Board! Learn more and apply for a Board Seat here.
- Hire Women Week 2023 is in the works!
- Want to be involved? Let us know here.